Wonderful Opportunity to Live in the Second Largest Suburb of Memphis, TN
Explore this high-energy, steadily growing suburb of Memphis, TN. Pediatric opportunity to become a faculty member at 330+ bed hospital and assist with training Family Medicine residents. Located just 20 minutes from downtown Memphis in a community of over 50,000 people.Hospital Employee . Annual Salary. Relocation Bonus available. Outpatient with newborn rounding required. Level II nursery with neonatal support in house 24/7. Join rotation with a dozen existing physicians. Approximately 1,800 deliveries a year. Must be BC/BE in Pediatrics or Internal Medicine/Pediatrics.
West Virginia Chair of Pediatrics Opening 210404
Join one of the best health care providers and academic medical centers in the state
Chair of Pediatrics
Seeking an academic pediatrician with the skills and experience to lead a diverse, multi-specialty department comprised of full-time University / School of Medicine faculty
* Applicants should hold the rank of Associate Professor or Professor (or be eligible for appointment at the rank of Professor)
* Have demonstrated educational, administrative, and clinical skills
* Board certification is mandatory
* Ongoing scholarly / research activity is expected
* Responsibilities will include strategic planning, quality assurance, continued program growth, faculty development, and oversight of the education of medical students and residents
* Competitive salary and benefits package
* Comprehensive departmental leadership, including quality and performance oversight for faculty including recruitment and retention
* Direct clinical care
* Mentorship-Teaching of medical students and residents, including recruitment and retention
* Collaboration, creation and execution of an appropriate departmental budget
* Oversight of the clinical operations, educational activities and scholarly efforts
* Ongoing participation in various departmental, campus and clinically focused meetings
* Committee and council duties as assigned
* Annual faculty evaluation and completion of promotion and tenure requirements for the department
* Setting, monitoring and ensuring equitable compensation within the institutional framework
* Maintenance of accreditation of all educational programs under the ChairÂ´s purview
* Assist in setting of personal and departmental goals with measurable outcomes
* Promote and develop faculty and staff personal and professional development within the department
* In the academic year ending in 2020, served as a clinical training site for 1,547 students through 153 educational affiliations
Hip, Historic . . . Almost Heaven
* Downtown district filled with eclectic galleries, chic boutiques and unique restaurants, breweries and distilleries
* Quirky destinations receiving national attention in Washington Post, Southern Living and Taste of the South
* $100 million expansion & renovation of the convention center
* Home to $18 million outdoor multi-sports complex
* Excellent Public and Private Schools
* Driving distance for skiing, water sports, hiking, etc.
* Bike friendly community with a network of trails
* Art walks, downtown street festivals and brown bag concert series
* Come play - multiple family friendly venues and activities
Direct / Fax: 404-591-4224
Cell / Text: 770-265-2001
Mention Code 210404 - PD
MD or DO Medical Degree
Eligible to be state licensed in the United States
United States Residency and / or Fellowship training
Board Eligible / Board Certified in the US</pre>
WBY# JOB-2679855 - Pediatric Anesthesiologist Is Needed for Locum Tenens Assistance in Ohio
An Ohio-based medical facility needs a locum tenens pediatric anesthesiologist for coverage. The physician will work Monday - Friday with no call or weekends. The locum tenens provider will see approximately 6 patients per day. Candidates must be board certified. Weatherby will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork. Due to the time frame of this assignment only OH-licensed physicians will be considered. Interested? Give Weatherby a call today and speak with one of our specialty-specific consultants for available dates and details.
WBY# JOB-2682807 - Pediatrician Is Needed in New Mexico for Coverage
We have an opportunity in New Mexico for a pediatrician. You can expect to work Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm. You will see approximately 16 - 20 patients per day. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible. Additionally, you need to have ACLS and BLS certification. Call Weatherby today for available dates and details.
WBY# JOB-2684035 - Permanent Pediatrician Is Needed in Massachusetts
A permanent pediatrician opportunity is now available in Massachusetts. The physician will see approximately 15 - 20 patients per day. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible. Hospital privileging will be handled with help from our dedicated credentialing team. The ideal candidate will have an active, unrestricted MA medical license in hand. To learn more, give us a call today to speak with an expert at Weatherby for details.
WBY# JOB-2684620 - Pediatrician Is Needed in North Carolina for Coverage
A new opportunity for a locum tenens pediatrician is now available in North Carolina. The locum tenens physician will have a caseload of 18 - 24 patients per day. Candidates should be board certified or board eligible and have BLS and PALS certifications. Weatherby will help with all hospital privileging paperwork. This facility is willing to license qualified out-of-state physicians. If you are seeking a new locum tenens opportunity, give us a call today to speak with Weatherby for details.
CPH# JOB-2575133 - Pediatrician Needed for Middle Tennessee, Hospital Employed
A middle Tennessee hospital is seeking a pediatrician for their established practice. New physician would join the hospital's largest group, working alongside 5 physicians, and 2 advance d practitioners. <P> This is a traditional practice offering an outstanding compensation and benefits package. <P> Live in a family-friendly community offering a low cost of living, good schools, an outstanding quality of life, and an easy commute to two major metropolitan areas. <P> If you have interest in this position, please call Pat McCarthy at 954.837.2694 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2575133. All searches are confidential.
CPH# JOB-2630314 - Pediatrician Needed for Alabama, Near FL Gulf Coast
CompHealth is assisting a hospital in Alabama with their search for a pediatrician. They need an additional physician to help cover the growing patient census. The schedule is Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, no weekends. They welcome both board certified and board eligible candidates. CompHealth has a dedicated licensing team that can help you obtain an AL medical license, if necessary. Final year residents will be considered. <P> You will receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, medical benefits, and PTO. You will also be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance. <P> Affordable housing, top-notch schools, state-of-the-art medical facilities, recreation activities, sports adventures, adult community housing, and much, much more are within your reach in this Alabama town. <P> CompHealth is a national leader in...