WBY# JOB-2718656 - Temporary Dermatology Role Available in Minnesota Facility
Get in touch with a Weatherby consultant today to learn more about this and other opportunities available now.
Dermatologist Needed in Norfolk - Competitive Pay + High Earnings
Dermatologist needed in waterfront city in southeastern Virginia Enjoy some of the best beaches, restaurants, and amenities in the country. This position will go quickly, apply today!Hospital Employee . Competitive Annual Salary. WRVU production incentives. Loan Forgiveness available. Signing Bonus available, contact us for details. Relocation Bonus available. CME time available.
Enjoy a Base Salary of Up to $539,000 Near Cincinnati
This southern Ohio community located on the banks of the Ohio river is in search of a Dermatologist to join a thriving practice while providing both General Dermatology as well as cosmetic services. An ideal location, this city offers easy access to Cincinnati and Lexington. Excellent compensation package, Sign on bonus of $50,000, medical loan repayment of $200,000 .Hospital Employee, Outpatient only. 4 day work week. Annual Salary. Loan Forgiveness available. Signing Bonus available, contact us for details. Relocation Bonus available. Base salary of up to $539K. Office hours: Monday-Thursday, 8:00a - 6:00p. 1 Dermatologist, 2 MOA, 2 LPN, 1 CMA, 1 Documentation Assistant, 1 Office Manager. 40-45 patients/day. 20-30 procedures/day.
Great pay plus oceans and mountains in family friendly area!
Our client in a beautiful riverfront university town is in need of a qualified Dermatologist to join their team. This excellent West Virginia location is ideal for a physician with a family, boasting some of the best schools in the state and an idyllic location rich with scenery and history. Beautiful mountains and a great work/life balance await the right physician. Hospital Employee . Annual Salary. Signing Bonus available, contact us for details. CME time available. Production incentives available.
Charleston WV Area
Lucrative opportunity for a Board Eligible/Board Certified Dermatologist in West Virginia! You are just a short drive from multiple Ohio and Kentucky metros such a Louisville, Cincinnati and more! Expect a first-year guarantee of 400k plus wRVU productivity compensation, full line of benefits, and five weeks off annually. No call or rounding is involved, and you will be entering a ready-made practice with referral resources!Hospital Employee . No Call. $500-550K Income Guarantee. WRVU production incentives. Up to 5 weeks of PTO available. Retirement plan provided.
Growing Practice needs Dermatologists in Wild, Wonderful WV
Excellent Dermatology opportunity located just a short drive from Charleston, West Virginia. The best schools in the state are located in this family-oriented community. Lots of outdoor recreational activities such as golfing, mountain biking and white-water rafting. West Virginia is one of the top adventure destinations in the country! Hospital Employee, Outpatient only. No Call. Salary Available, contact us for details. WRVU production incentives. Signing Bonus available, contact us for details. Relocation Bonus available. CME up to 1 week and money available. 403B with employer match up to 4%.
West Virginia Dermatology Opening 191201
<p>Medical school affiliated Academic Medical Center</p>
<p>* Medical School would like to develop Dermatology Residency Program<br />
* Opportunity to build Dermatology practice in large teaching facility<br />
* Dermatology Program Director position available for experienced candidates with strong leadership background<br />
* Newly renovated office space with state-of-the-art equipment<br />
* Practice is looking to develop a strong cosmetic service<br />
* Teaching hospital with large cancer center and new pediatric hospital<br />
* Excellent starting salary, full benefit package and sign-on bonus<br />
* H1b candidates and J1 candidates accepted<br />
* Educational stipend available<br />
* One of America´s 250 Best Hospitals by Healthgrades</p>
<p>An outdoor enthusiast´s haven</p>
<p>* Enjoy the scenic shores of a historic river<br />
* Take in the four season views while mountain hiking<br />
* The region´s best skiing at your doorstep<br />
* Year-round family fun<br />
* A down-to-earth place to live combined with amazing cultural sensations<br />
* NCAA Division One Intercollegiate Sports Teams<br />
* Excellent Public and Private Schools<br />
* Short Distance to 4 Major Metro Areas<br />
* Grand prize winner America´s Best Communities Competition!</p>
<p>Rob Rector<br />
Direct / Fax: 404-591-4218<br />
Cell / Text: 678-234-6192</p>
<p>Mention Code 191201- D</p>
<p>Minimum Requirements:<br />
MD or DO Medical Degree<br />
Eligible to be state licensed in the United States<br />
United States Residency and / or Fellowship training</p>