CPH# JOB-2643272 - Neonatologist Needed in Virginia With Block Scheduling, no In-House Call
An exciting opportunity awaits with this new program in a growing 6-bed level II NICU. Flexible block schedule with call taken from home offers a great work-life balance. Work a block schedule with call shifts taken from home. The incoming neonatologists can determine what schedule works for them. The ideal candidate will have 3 years of clinical and leadership experience with demonstrated skills in consensus building, teamwork, and effective communication. To be eligible you must have the ability to develop and implement clinical and quality improvement programs. <P> This employed opportunity offers a sign-on bonus, various health insurance options, dental and vision benefits, life and disability insurance, employee stock purchase plan, professional liability insurance, advanced and continuing medical education, support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing,...
CPH# JOB-2671487 - Southwest Virginia Needs a Pediatrician to Join an Established Clinic With an Excellent History
A pediatrician position is newly available at an established clinic in Virginia. Join a busy and well-respected practice with 2 existing pediatricians. This is an opportunity to build your own patient base and provide continuity of care from birth to adolescence while surrounded by a relaxed environment. This independent practice is conveniently located on hospital grounds. There are light hospital call duties, but no practice call, and the hospital operates a level 1 nursery. The ideal candidate will enjoy rural and traditional medicine and have experience performing circumcisions and minor surgeries in the clinic. <P> This employed position offers a competitive salary. You will also receive medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, sign-on bonus, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage. <P> Wytheville is a small town in southern Virginia at the base ...
CPH# JOB-2674040 - Level 3 NICU Opportunity in WV Near the DC Metro Area
An exciting neonatologist opportunity is now available in an academic level 3 NICU in West Virginia due to growth. Your block schedule will be 2 weeks on ad 2 weeks off and the incoming physician can expect to see an average daily patient census of 6 to 8. You will also see infants born 27 weeks and above. Saturday night (during your on weeks) there will be in-house call and all other nights you will take call from home as back up to an experienced NNP. There are pediatricians that cover the regular newborn nursery and a transfer team to take patients to a level 4 NICU if necessary, where you can also choose to rotate through. There are academic appointments as assistant professor or associate professor rank depending on experience. Academic duties include teaching 3rd and 4th year medical students, and some family medicine and pharmacy residents. <P> This employed opportunity has a ...
Achieve Financial Success in WV - Loan Forgiveness + Partnership
Our client has an excellent opportunity for a qualified Pediatric Neurologist to join a growing team of medical professionals experiencing rapid growth. Situated within two hours of three metropolitan areas, this is a great location to practice and put down roots. Hospital Employee w/ Partnership . Competitive Annual Salary. Production Incentives available. Loan Forgiveness possible. Signing Bonus available, contact us for details. Relocation Bonus available. CME time and money available.
West Virginia Chair of Pediatrics Opening 210404
Join one of the best health care providers and academic medical centers in the state
Chair of Pediatrics
Seeking an academic pediatrician with the skills and experience to lead a diverse, multi-specialty department comprised of full-time University / School of Medicine faculty
* Applicants should hold the rank of Associate Professor or Professor (or be eligible for appointment at the rank of Professor)
* Have demonstrated educational, administrative, and clinical skills
* Board certification is mandatory
* Ongoing scholarly / research activity is expected
* Responsibilities will include strategic planning, quality assurance, continued program growth, faculty development, and oversight of the education of medical students and residents
* Competitive salary and benefits package
* Comprehensive departmental leadership, including quality and performance oversight for faculty including recruitment and retention
* Direct clinical care
* Mentorship-Teaching of medical students and residents, including recruitment and retention
* Collaboration, creation and execution of an appropriate departmental budget
* Oversight of the clinical operations, educational activities and scholarly efforts
* Ongoing participation in various departmental, campus and clinically focused meetings
* Committee and council duties as assigned
* Annual faculty evaluation and completion of promotion and tenure requirements for the department
* Setting, monitoring and ensuring equitable compensation within the institutional framework
* Maintenance of accreditation of all educational programs under the ChairÂ´s purview
* Assist in setting of personal and departmental goals with measurable outcomes
* Promote and develop faculty and staff personal and professional development within the department
* In the academic year ending in 2020, served as a clinical training site for 1,547 students through 153 educational affiliations
Hip, Historic . . . Almost Heaven
* Downtown district filled with eclectic galleries, chic boutiques and unique restaurants, breweries and distilleries
* Quirky destinations receiving national attention in Washington Post, Southern Living and Taste of the South
* $100 million expansion & renovation of the convention center
* Home to $18 million outdoor multi-sports complex
* Excellent Public and Private Schools
* Driving distance for skiing, water sports, hiking, etc.
* Bike friendly community with a network of trails
* Art walks, downtown street festivals and brown bag concert series
* Come play - multiple family friendly venues and activities
Direct / Fax: 404-591-4224
Cell / Text: 770-265-2001
Mention Code 210404 - PD
MD or DO Medical Degree
Eligible to be state licensed in the United States
United States Residency and / or Fellowship training
Board Eligible / Board Certified in the US</pre>
CPH# JOB-2648480 - Neonatologist Needed for Level 3B NICU in Beautiful, Vibrant, and Historic Central Virginia
An exciting neonatology opportunity to join a 3-physician practice is now available at a level 3B NICU in central Virginia. The hospital sees 2,500 deliveries and 400 NICU admissions annually. The expanding newborn services include conventional ventilation, nitric oxide, neonatal transport, and a neonatal abstinence syndrome program. There is no in-house call and there is 24/7 NNP support. <P> You will be offered malpractice insurance, various medical/vision/dental plans, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, and a 401k retirement plan. <P> Live and work in an active community boasting friendly residential neighborhoods and outstanding public education that is 1 of the top school systems in the state. The city is also home to 5 public/private colleges and universities. There is no shortage of activities for the outdoor enthusiast with 80 miles of hiking and biking terra...
CPH# JOB-2654390 - Pediatrician Needed One Hour From Pittsburgh, PA
CompHealth is currently assisting a West Virginia health system with their search for a pediatrician. This position is primarily outpatient with a 1:3 shared hospital call. Inpatient responsibilities include newborn rounds, infrequent C-section and delivery attendance, and rare pediatric inpatient rounds/admissions. The work schedule is Monday through Friday from 8 am to 4:30 pm. This is not a faculty/academic position, but the incoming physician can choose to mentor students. Come join 2 other pediatricians in this practice. They welcome candidates that are board certified and board eligible. H-1B visas can be sponsored. <P> This employed opportunity has a competitive salary plus wRVU based incentive bonuses. You will also be offered health/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, vacation and holidays, relocation assistance, CME time and stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice ...
Competitive Annual Salary Available Near Charleston, WV
A beautiful West Virginia town near some of the best outdoor recreation in the Eastern US is seeking a Pain Management physician to join their team. The ideal candidate will be board certified, experience, and hold an active West Virginia medical license. From white water rafting to biking and hiking, this location has everything an adventure-seeking physician could want. Call today!Single Specialty Group Employee, Outpatient only. Minimal Call Ratio. Competitive Annual Salary. Production Incentives available. Signing Bonus available, contact us for details. Relocation Bonus available. CME time and money available.
CPH# JOB-2535612 - Pediatric Developmental Opportunity in Southeastern Virginia, Near the Beach
Pediatric developmental-behavioral physician need in Southeastern Virginia with a well-established, physician-owned group that has over 200 pediatric physicians across 20+ pediatric subspecialties and academic affiliation. New developmental pediatrician will join a team of developmental pediatricians, psychologists, NPs, and team of social workers, educational consultants, and other support staff. This interdisciplinary team offers expertise in the diagnosis and management of children with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). <P> This is a 100% outpatient position with teaching opportunities for those interested. You will receive faculty appointment through the department of pediatrics. This employed opportunity is offering a very competitive compensation package with partnership and of course a full benefits package. <P> Come live and practice in this great location situated close to th...
CPH# JOB-2569294 - Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics Opportunity in University Town in WV
Be the first developmental-behavioral pediatrician working in a beautiful new office in West Virginia. Job responsibilities are entirely outpatient, with some teaching of medical students and residents. Work Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm, with no call. The hospital is fully staffed with ped hospitalists, ped intensivists, and neonatologists, and the community has a high demand for developmental-behavioral pediatrics. <P> Live in a progressive and diverse college town with tons of local amenities. Enjoy a competitive salary with a full complement of standard and unique benefits. <P> For more information about this position please send your current CV to Geneva Maloney at email@example.com and call 954.837.2682. Refer to job #2569294